Priority Professional Placements is both an employment agency and business. We are based in Cambridgeshire but we have clients throughout the UK.
Please note we are an agency which means this gives you the additional benefit of choosing when you work, flexible working hours and great rates of pay. It is a zero hour contract so not guaranteed hours, however, we get a high number of hours in this area so plenty of work available.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working within the care sector
- An ability to provide excellent levels of care
- A work ethic that promotes choice, dignity and respect in all aspects of your work
- Be able to adhere to care plans and passing on relevant information to senior staff
- Good communication and record keeping abilities.
Must have a valid DBS, if not Priority can do one on your behalf at the candidates expense. Must have mandatory training certificates less than a year old, Priority can provide candidate with online training at the candidates expense.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £8.91-£9.25 per hour
- Care: 1 year (required)
- DBS – Update Service or less than 1 year old (required)
- Mandatory Training – Less than one year old (preferred)