Staff Nurse – RGN/RMN
Hourly Rate: £17.50-£18.50 per hour.
Day or Night Shifts
Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
Here at Willing Care, we are seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) for one of our very established clients.
About the Home:
This is a friendly, purpose build Nursing Home caring for the over 60s who are elderly frail. We aim to provide the best possible General Nursing, Dementia & Palliative Care.
- Welcome Bonus
- Friendly and supportive team
- Support with revalidation
- Regular training
- Progression opportunities
The role of a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission.
- Creating individualised care plans for residents.
- Updating care plans daily.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
- Ensuring effective rotas are in place.
- Use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual’s needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity, and respect.
To be considered for this role:
- Have a Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification (RGN / RMN)
- Have an active NMC PIN or awaiting your NMC PIN
- Have a clear DBS.
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RGN / RMN) who are passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
- NMC PIN (UK) (required)