We’re looking for a Specialist Periodontist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Knebworth, Hertfordshire.
- 1 day bi weekly Monday or Tuesday
- Private only practice
- Internal and external referrals
- Huge demand
- Great earning potential
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray, Apex Locator and CBCT scanner. Knebworth benefits from 40 years of local experience treating a mix of private patients. Experienced longstanding associates in situ including 3 general dentists with special interests, 3 dental hygienists, a visiting maxfacs consultant and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Free car parking on site
- Train station within a ten minute walk
- Junctions 6 and 7 of the A1(M) are both only a couple of miles away
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We’re proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World’s best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in this job please Apply Here