WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT WITH A GENUINE FAMILY FEELING?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join the well-established Senior Care Team at Stock Hall Andrew Smith House in Nelson, Lancashire.
You will be working closely with our committed Care Assistants, supervising in all aspects of their role, and assisting the Registered Nurses in providing the highest possible standards of care to all those living at the Home.
You will be working 48 hours per week starting at £9.27 per hour.
Your daily duties will include:
· Assisting the nursing staff in the day to day care of those living at the Home, ensuring compliance with Company Policies & Procedures.
· Supporting professionals and families when visiting or contacting the home.
· Supervising and supporting the Care Assistants in their role of providing direct care for Residents.
· Dispensing prescribed medication to Residents in accordance with individual care plans and ensure that actions are correctly recorded.
· Ensure that correct and proper documentation and records are maintained in compliance with Company Policies & Procedures.
Working for Stocks Hall Nursing & Care Group has many Employee Benefits including:
· Employee of The Month Awards
· Discounted joining fee at Stocks Hall Health Club & Spa
· Lots of free training
· Free parking
· Refer A Friend Scheme
· Blue Light Card Scheme
· Free uniform
· Enhancement rate for overtime and working weekends.
If you are interested in this role please fill out an application form on our website https://stockshall-care.co.uk/jobs/current-vacancies/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £9.27 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
All staff are tested at Home before entering the building. Temperature checks are taken upon arrival and full PPE is provided throughout shifts. Staff maintain social distancing where possible to ensure the safest working conditions for all.
- care: 1 year (preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
- NVQ in Health & Social Care (preferred)
If you are interested in this job Apply Here