WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT WITH A GENUINE FAMILY FEELING?
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic and passionate RMN/RGN’s to join the well-established Nursing Team at Stock Hall Andrew Smith House in Nelson, Lancashire.
You will be advising and working closely with our committed care teams, to deliver the highest standards of individual care to our residents, ensuring everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
Typical working day will include:
· Regularly reviewing and completing all documentation as required
· Ensuring that documentation reflects the care given and any clinical intervention
· Communicating clear, concise and personalised instructions for ongoing care delivery
· Monitoring and controlling residents’ nutritional and dietary requirements
· Supporting, guiding and leading the team to ensure the safety of residents and staff
· We are looking for someone who is able to give the highest level of care and devotion combined with Professional Nursing Skills.
· Great leadership skills
· Are currently registered with NMC for appropriate client group (valid PIN number)
· Have relevant care home or elderly care experience
· Have experience in medication administration, wound care, infection control and pressure area care
· Employee of the month awards
· Paid breaks and enhancements at the weekends
· Free uniforms
· Free parking
· Free training courses
· Refer a friend bonus
· Member of Blue Light Card scheme (retail discount)
· Discount joining fee at Stocks Hall Health Club & Spa
An Enhanced DBS is required for all staff.
If you are interested in this role please fill out an application form on our website https://stockshall-care.co.uk/jobs/current-vacancies/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £23,832.00-£36,689.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
All staff are tested at Home before entering the building. Temperature checks are taken upon arrival and full PPE is provided throughout shifts. Staff maintain social distancing where possible to ensure the safest working conditions for all.
- NMC Pin (preferred)
If you are interested in this job Apply Here