At Connected Health, we believe we are raising the standards of healthcare by simply connecting the right people.
Due to exponential growth, we are currently recruiting and have excellent opportunities for Staff Nurses to work within our organisation for hospital wards within various NHS and Private providers throughout Coleraine and surrounding areas.
We can offer either ad-hoc work alongside your current role, or block bookings for longer periods of time!
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Free classroom based and online mandatory training – including MAPA!
- Uniform provided at no cost.
- Full, coordinated back-office support
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide and promote high quality nursing care.
- Responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of these programmes of care.
- Effective team working; maintaining staff relationships and morale
- Robust communication and record keeping – ensuring all documentation is legible and accurate
- Range of nursing tasks, basic care (vital signs), administration of medicines etc
- To be highly observant, able to assess clients and take responsibility of determining the best course of action.
- To act with integrity and honesty.
- Work as a valued part of a team showing leadership and management skills.
- Provide supervision and support to other team members and staff.
- Maintain own registration with the NMC with supervision support from our Nurse Manager
To be considered, you need:
- Live registration with NMC 6 months post-graduation experience
- Recent completion of, or willingness to undertake mandatory training (evidence must be shown)
- Details of 2 suitable references from most recent employer(s)
- Agreement to an enhanced disclosure from AccessNI
If you are interested in taking that next step, please submit your CV via the link below or contact Darren on 028 95 442 559.
A quick process with a dedicated nurse recruiter is guaranteed!