At Stocks Hall, their healthcare team is focused on changing the lives of their residents by providing the highest level of care each and every day. We are seeking a Registered General Nurse to join their dedicated team with various hours and shift patterns available.
What do you get in return working for Stocks Hall?
- Free uniform
- Working in a close family Company with great internal Career prospects
- Lots of training given
- Meals provided whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Blue Card scheme
- Enhanced pay for overtime/weekend work
- Paid breaks for Nurses
- Employee-of-the-month awards
- Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
- Discounted joining fee for our beautiful Company Spa.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining excellent Clinical skills within NMC guidelines
- To support and direct the Care Team
- Monitoring and maintaining Standards of Care
- Maintenance of Person-Centred Care Plans and Risk Assessments.
- Medication administration, ordering, and storage.
- Staff supervision and appraisal
- Maintaining the Company Ethos and Values.
- Adhering to Company Policies and Procedures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid NMC and PIN
- Nursing experience
- Experience working in a residential care home environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today and we will be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £16.38 per hour
- Nursing: 1 year (preferred)
- NMC (preferred)
If you are interested in this job Apply Here