Job Title: Personal Care Assistant
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time, Relief (Permanent)
You will be required to provide person-centred care to residents on a 1 to 1 basis.
· Know the residents physical and psychological care needs from their care plan.
· Engage and interact with the resident.
· Enrich their quality of life through the organisation and delivery of activities.
· Ensure the resident has adequate nutrition and hydration.
· Provide assistance with personal care, always promote independence.
· Continually assess for risk for example falls or confusion to maintain the residents safety.
· If the resident becomes agitated use distraction techniques monitor behaviours, observe any changes.
· Complete the required 1 to 1 documentation.
Excellent communication skills, specifically with the elderly
Committed to consistently delivering a high standard of care
Working with an Award-winning team with family values
Comprehensive paid induction
Wide variety of training provided
Career development opportunities
Flexibility of shifts
Free car parking* and uniform
Incentives for employee referrals*
Health and wellbeing initiatives
Team building initiatives
Due to the shift patterns available all applicants are required to be aged 18+ (11 hour shifts)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour
- 12 hour shift