Chestnut Homecare Ltd require Home Care Assistants to work in service users own homes. Applicants must be able to drive and have own vehicle. Required to work in a busy and friendly environment, must be reliable, caring and friendly and able to work to a flexible rota. Part time and Full time positions available. Experience not essential as all training will be given, all applicants subject to a DBS check.
To provide assistance to clients to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks etc.
Interviews will be held at our main office in kirmington Business Centre ,all successful applicants will then undergo our induction, Training and shadowing period and work to a weekly rota to your availability.
You must have the right to work within the UK.
You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
You must have a kind and caring nature.
Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
As a valued member of the team, you will have –
A full induction, training and ongoing support
A company pension
Continuous Professional Development
Paid annual leave of 28 days pro rata
Your birthday off, paid, each year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time ,Permanent
£9.14 Per hour Mon-Fri
£9.34 Per hour Sat-Sun
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Prompting and administering medication
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £9.14-£9.34 per hour
- Driving Licence (required)