Have you experience as a Healthcare Assistant? Are you looking for flexible, convenient work patterns to suit your lifestyle or looking for additional hours to increase your income?
If so, apply here with Knockdene Healthcare for an immediate interview!
Knockdene Healthcare are delighted to be recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants for clients in the Moyle Area to join our established team and to enable us to continue to provide the quality, reliable service to both our clients and staff alike.
When you join us, you can expect to receive a friendly, efficient service from our Healthcare team. We are committed to doing our upmost to find you suitable placements which meet your requirements and expectations.
Our logo is the butterfly, the embodiment of gentleness, compassion and positive change. This is the ideal emblem for our nursing agency that strives for the same goals in our provision of care.
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in a healthcare setting
- NISCC registered (Or prepared to apply)
- Willingness to complete relevant training along with yearly updates
- Completion of Full Enhanced Access NI check
- Good interpersonal skills
Main duties include:
- Assisting with personal care including bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and continence requirements.
- Ensuring residents physical environment is warm and clean.
- Providing the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents as far as possible
- Completing general observations and updating patient records
- Maintaining clear communication with all healthcare professionals concerned with patients’ care
- Working effectively as a team member and providing a high standard of care and maintaining adequate nutrition.
Benefits of joining Knockdene HealthCare:
- Excellent hourly rates starting from £10.00 per hour plus holiday pay, enhanced rates paid for weekends and nights
- Bank & public holidays – paid at double time
- Flexible shift patterns taking into account your availability for work
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Quick and easy registration process: Remote interview available via video call
- Opportunity to be part of a growing , innovative company who promise to support you throughout your care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00-£20.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Night shift