Healthcare Assistant Required for Block Booking:
WNA Healthcare is looking for a HCA to work in H.M.P Highpoint South. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
The following will need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- In-house Mandatory and Specialist training
- Joining benefits and fast track application
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.