Almond Care is an award winning, specialist, UK provider of complex care in the home; working with adults and children to support them in leading an independent lifestyle of their choice.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to support a client within their own home with complex health needs in Balsham, South Cambridgeshire.
This vacancy offers a full time contract, utilising a monthly rolling rota. Shifts available days , 12-hour working patterns.
Paying from £11 per hour. Training will be provided including specialist complex care training.
Are you what Almond Care is looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be a flexible and compassionate individual, looking for a career in care and able to demonstrate a passion for the role. Previous complex care experience would be advantageous.
Almond Care believes in nurturing our exceptional team and so if you’re successful in joining us, you’ll be benefiting from:
- 210 hours annual leave (pro rata)
- Ongoing support from our Senior nurse team.
- Opportunities to specialise in complex care
- Full training and support within your role
- Care Certificate award
- Regular team meetings
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- An opportunity to work for an expanding, forward thinking company
All applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure.
This position will involve supporting an adult client.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Almond Care is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Balsham, Cambridgeshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)