Essential criteria – minimum of 1 years experience in domiciliary care or 2 years experience caring for a family member/in a workplace environment
The objective of One 2 One is to promote and provide quality care to our service users and their families. We specialise in care and daily living assistance to an array of individuals. Whether they need daily or weekly assistance due to ageing, illness, recovery, or rehabilitation, our care givers will provide an individualised service that our service users can trust.
- To support and manage a team of Support Workers.
- To ensure records are kept up to date and paperwork returned on time to Area Manager
- To enable and/or assist Service Users to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes and thereby enhance their quality of life.
- Provide basic care needs for Service Users including personal care, medication, feeding, washing and sitting/overnight services as required.
- Encouraging Service Users individuality and independence.
- Helping Service Users to maintain relationships with neighbours, the neighbourhood and familiar activities and surroundings, providing social contact, especially for Service Users who live alone.
- Assisting other support workers and professionals to provide care for a Service User.
- Being the face of care in the community and acting as our representative.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in domiciliary care or 2 years experience caring for a family member/in a work environment
- An understanding of the role of a Support/Care Worker
- A sound understanding of good care principles and confidentiality
- Good communication skills, compassionate and a positive attitude to work
- Full clean valid driver’s license and own transport is essential
- NISCC registration or willing to complete
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free on going Training
- Free Uniforms
- Free Work Mobile phone
- Paid Holidays
- Promotional opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to complete NVQ levels 2 & 3
We are looking to hold interviews and recruit staff ASAP so If you think this is the role for you apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
- providing care: 1 year (required)
- Driving License (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)