Care Assistant – NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Based in Knebworth
£9.10 – £10.10 DOE
Full & Part-time hours available
Shifts – 07.45-20.00 or 19.45-08.00
TRC are working with a prestigious Private Healthcare Company to help them find caring and compassionate people to join their Care Assistant team! We are looking to speak to people from the age of 18 upwards who would be interested in starting a new career within a well-established Private Healthcare Company who provide care to older people. Full training will be provided so no experience is necessary! They are looking to add to their Senior Care Assistant and Nursing teams too!
- Able to demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Genuine interest in working in a care environment.
- Demonstrate care and compassion.
- Team player.
- Required to work in a physically and mentally demanding environment.
- Cooperatively as a team member and be accountable for own duties and responsibilities as well as the impact on others within the team.
- To implement safety practices in line with legislation and company policies and procedures and to promote these methods with all staff.
- To communicate with clarity, empathy and respect for others in all forms of communication and to all recipients.
- To ensure the highest levels of bespoke care is provided to all residents, with all aspects of daily living.
- Excellent hourly rates
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- And many more!
Apply today to get a full job description and company details!
Reference ID: TRCHC
About TRC Group:
We break the mould when it comes to recruitment agencies. With a straight-forward approach, we know how to get results for both our candidates and clients. As a multi-vertical recruitment agency, we source candidates for both temporary and permanent contracts across a range of disciplines.When you choose to work with The Recruitment Crowd, you’re choosing a team of devoted recruitment consultants who will only find the perfect fit for you.So if you’re looking for a recruitment agency in Leeds that provides a reliable service and trusted advice, The Recruitment Crowd have you covered. As far as recruitment agencies go, we’re a bit different! We’re friendly and talented and know our stuff!A job shouldn’t be a drag and that’s why we listen to individual candidate needs and match them perfectly to our clients. We invest in every candidate, addressing individual goals to ensure everyone comes out on top. That means reliable, professional, no bull recruitment.
If you are interested in this job please Apply Here