WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT WITH A GENUINE FAMILY FEELING?
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidates to join the well-established Care Team at Stock Hall Andrew Smith House in Nelson, Lancashire.
You will be working at £9.14 per hour with enhancements at weekends and overtime. Hours to be discussed on application.
You will be working with our committed care teams to deliver the highest standards of individual care to our residents, ensuring everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
Typical working day will include:
· Assisting the Nursing and Senior Care staff in providing the highest possible standards of care to all those living at the Home
· Ensuring that correct and proper documentation and records are maintained in compliance with Company Policies & Procedures.
· Ensuring that the privacy, dignity and choice of those living at the Home are respected at all times.
· Assisting with the serving of food, spending time as appropriate to ensure that meal times are an enjoyable experience for all those living at the Home.
· Working with the Housekeeping staff and other colleagues in maintaining a clean, safe and tidy Home environment.
· We are looking for someone who is able to give the highest level of care and devotion combined
· Willing to access appropriate training – online and classroom based
· Good teamwork skills whilst having the ability to work as an individual
· Good communication skills – verbal and written
· Employee of the month awards
· Enhancements at the weekends and overtime
· Free uniforms
· Free parking
· Free training courses
· Refer a friend bonus
· Member of Blue Light Card scheme (retail discount)
· Discount joining fee at Stocks Hall Health Club & Spa
An Enhanced DBS is required for all staff.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £9.14 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
All staff are tested at Home before entering the building. Temperature checks are taken upon arrival and full PPE is provided throughout shifts. Staff maintain social distancing where possible to ensure the safest working conditions for all.
- Care home: 1 year (preferred)
- NVQ in Health & Social Care (preferred)
If you are interested in this job Apply Here